Property Management Administrator– Fantastic Opportunity
Our client, JFM are a new, exciting company who have shaken up the Block & Estate Management sector. After just two and a half years of business, the company has grown from having zero clients, to being responsible for 50 blocks and estates, with 10 staff covering almost 2,000 flats and houses.
JFM are a finalist in the coveted Property Management Awards and the Managing Partners have been named by industry publication, News on the Block, as two of the top 100 most influential people nationally in the leasehold sector in November 2017. The company is growing rapidly, and new opportunities are opening for the right people.
If you want to be part of an ethical, dynamic organisation that is looking to do away with some of the stuffy, old practices of traditional block management, then JFM could be for you.
About the Role
Our Administrators are key to the running of our company and the satisfaction of our clients. Working in the Admin Team, your internal customers will be the Property Managers. You will work closely with them to arrange works, solve problems, and generally keep our varied buildings and estates in good order.
The opportunities for learning are fantastic, and for those with longer-term ambitions, funding of professional qualifications through the IRPM (Institute of Residential Property Management)will be provided. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career.
This would be best-matched to an experienced administrator, with some block/estate management experience,who is looking to apply their skills in a more progressive environment.
- Providing excellent customer service to support the management of residential blocks and estates
- Fielding incoming calls for Property Managers and resolving queries for customers
- Dealing with contractors and arranging repair works
- Dealing with legal correspondence in connection with property sales
- Assisting with production of notices and management letters
- Creative problem-solving for management issues
- 2 years officeadministration experience
- High level of written and spoken English
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Outlook and Excel
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and organise your workload, and meet deadlines
- Educated to A-Level standard or equivalent
- At least 1-year experience in Block/Estate Management
- Educated to Degree-level
£19,000 – £23,500 (depending on experience)
If you feel that you have the experience that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below to be part of this exciting opportunity.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com