Property Loss Adjuster
Salary:Dependant on experience
Our client based in Edinburgh,are a Chartered Loss Adjusters who act and deal solely on behalf of Public Domestic and Commercial policyholders in relation to their claims. They are members of the Chartered Institute of Loss Adjusters (CILA), and work in their clients’ best interests; not the insurers. They pride themselves in having a hardworking, experienced team of claim adjusters.
They are now seeking an experienced Property Loss Adjuster for a regional role operating throughout Scotland.
- Visiting site, discussing the losses with the clients and the Insurer’s appointed Loss Adjusters to ensure a fair and equitable settlement of the claim
- Appointing and instructing independent Surveyors, contractors and suppliers on behalf of our client
- Keeping accurate records at all times
- Project managing the claim from FNOL to final settlement
- Communicating with insurers effectively to ensure that they are kept informed of claims progress and updated at all times.
- Managing own caseload independently
- Assisting the Business Development/area manager with seeking new avenues of business by assisting him with Marketing the business to brokers and other interested clients
- Hitting revenue targets
- Keeping WIP records accurate for FCA requirements.
The Ideal Candidate:
- A proven track record of operating within the Property Loss Adjusting sector, preferably within the HNW/Major Loss sector
- You should be driven with a flexible outlook
- Attention to detail is an essential requirement, along with a passion and a desire to ensure that the client’s interests are being well served by their Insurer and the Insurer’s representatives.
- Progress and success towards attaining CII/CILA qualifications is essential
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Property Loss Adjusting, Property Loss Adjuster, Adjuster, Loss adjuster, Property, Property vacancies, CII, CILA, Property Loss, Loss Adjusting
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com