Job Title: Property Lawyer
Location:Worthing, West Sussex – BN14
Salary: Competitive salary offered
Our client first opened their doors for business in 1948. In the six decades since, our client has built up an enviable reputation for offering high-quality advice and a service which also achieves the results that matter to their customers.
Due to their continued growth, and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Property Lawyer to come and join their busy Property Team.
The workload will cover primarily:
- All areas of residential property work including:
- Sales and purchases.
- Transfers of equity
- Candidate with some commercial property experience would also be welcome.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Excellent knowledge of residential and commercial property processes and procedures.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Pleasant and positive manner in dealing with colleagues and clients.
- Ability to evaluate a situation in the face of time constraints and react appropriately.
- Good time management, file organisation and personal organisation.
- Ability to work effectively and flexibly in a team.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Property Lawyer, 3 Years + PQE, Solicitor, Legal Executive, Licensed Conveyancer, Property Solicitor, Property Conveyance. Conveyancing jobs, property law, commercial property jobs,
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com