Job Title: Property Administrator
Responsible to: Head of Markets and Management
Location: London – Marylebone High St W1
Our client is a medium sized Chartered Surveying practice that is proud to offer a wide range of core professional services on commercial and residential property. With a dedicated team of property advisors based in the West End, London and Swindon, we give real commitment to our clients based on our determination to provide advice of the highest quality, excellent levels of service and the benefit of our outstanding long-term experience.
Many of our client’s customers are in the medium size range themselves, including corporates with up to 250 employees, or property companies and funds with holdings from 1 property through to 30 properties. We also act for many banks, and not-for-profit organisations. We are proud of the rate of referrals we get from our existing clients. We have a varied and interesting client list throughout the firm. An opportunity has arisen for a property administrator/team secretary position within their Property Management department in the London office.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
This role is to provide administrative support to the London Property Management Department, which comprises two partners, and three surveyors. There is front line telephone and email contact, and meetings with Clients, Tenants, Contractors, Applicants, Suppliers and Consultants.
The Role Includes:
- Organising and operating our Property Management Helpdesk system.
- Maintaining Health & Safety Schedules, and Contractor Lists per property.
- Using one of the leading electronic Property Management software systems: Qube.
- Receiving Tenant queries via the Helpdesk, and instructing contractors for remedial works, using our Purchase Order system.
- Controlling and Maintaining filing systems: electronic and paper-based.
- Use of the Firm’s bespoke financial database for raising Fee Accounts, recording Expenses and Disbursements, and Fee Predictions
- Organising Client meetings and team meetings and coordinating the Agenda and the Minutes. Attending meetings as needed.
- Client Reports and Financial Statements, Schedules, Marketing Particulars, Advertisements, Plans, Photos, Land Registry Searches, Mail merges, PowerPoint documents, Travel and Hotel Bookings, General Correspondence, and a small amount of Audio Typing.
- Shared Reception and Telephone cover with other Departmental Team Administrators.
- Contributing as far as possible in other areas and supporting other departments where needed.
- The role is suitable for a person who wants to be part of a small/medium sized professional Chartered Surveying firm in the West End.
- This is an opportunity to become involved in property and facilities management administration.
A successful applicant will see career progression in this role and can take on more responsibility.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Excellent IT and systems skills, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Experience of communication with general public enquiries
- Excellent time management
- Focussed on the delivery of excellent customer service
- Good administrative skills
- Reliable and dedicated
- Confident with a professional attitude
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Ability to use initiative in pro-actively seeking solutions to problems
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Capacity to work under pressure and ability to prioritise work effectively
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to email@example.com, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Office administration/team secretarial experience within the property industry is desirable but not essential
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org