Job Vacancy- Projects/Sales Assistant.
For a busy Cardiff office, our client is looking to recruit a Project/Sales Assistant with previous experience in sales admin.
Since its creation in 1854, our client has been developing pioneering innovations that have helped generations of armed forces personnel, seafarers, aid workers and adventurers operate and survive in some of the world’s harshest environments.
The company likes to work and develop new unique products, within the core competency. As such, our client works closely with Special Forces Units throughout the world; explorers who venture to the extremes and future soldier programmes.
As a Project/Sales Assistant, you’ll need to:
- Assist the sales managers with daily administration tasks
- Provide customers with quotes and process purchase orders under the supervision of the sales managers.
- Document handling for short and long term contracts and projects.
- Create pricing sheets.
- Attend exhibitions and client meetings together with the sales managers.
- good oral and written communication skills;
- strong analytical skills;
- commercial awareness;
- the ability to adapt to different client needs and to develop and maintain successful working relationships;
- the ability to make important decisions and cope with the pressure of demanding targets and tight deadlines;
- a confident and mature approach;
- Depending on experience a salary between £17,000 – £20,000pa.
Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5.30pm
- The use of Excel andWord is needed.
- Good reading and writing skills.
- Able to handle documents confidently.
- An organised nature.
- Have an eye for detail.
- Is very self-motivated.
Desirable:Military, Marine or other sales background.A major European foreign language would also be helpful.
In order to be considered for this position, please click the APPLY button below and forward a copy of your CV.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com