Job Title: Housing Management Worker (Project Worker)
Hours: Full -time –37 hours per week
Salary: £17526 per annum
Our client is a renowned charity that prides in the aid it provides to the homeless to ensure that everyone has an opportunity to have a home, and a place in their community.
Due to continued success, this expanding charity that offers services to the Homeless is now recruiting for an individual who is enthusiastic, self-motivated and dynamic and committed in their approach.
If you can answer ‘yes’ to all the statements below, and want to work with a growing charity we want to hear from you.
- I am have NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent.
- I have experience in working with vulnerable individuals
- I am capable of delivering high quality service
- I am able to work with partners and build new relationships
- You can demonstrate a real commitment to making a difference for our clients.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Project Worker, Housing Management Worker, Housing Management, Housing Manager, Charity, Voluntary, Charity and Voluntary
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com