Housing Management Worker (Project Worker)
Our client is a renowned charity that prides in the aid it provides to the homeless to ensure that everyone has an opportunity to have a home, and a place in their community.
Hours: Full -time –37 hours per week
Salary: £17526 per annum
Location: Based in Huntingdon
Due to continued expansion, our client is currently recruiting for an individual who is enthusiastic, self-motivated and dynamic and committed in their approach.
If you can answer ‘yes’ to all the statements below, and want to work with a growing charity we want to hear from you.
- I have an NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent.
- I have experience in working with vulnerable individuals
- I am capable of delivering high quality service
- I am able to work with partners and build new relationships
- You can demonstrate a real commitment to making a difference for our clients.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Project Worker, Housing Management Worker, Housing Management, Housing Manager, Charity, Voluntary, Charity and Voluntary
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com