Our client is a renowned charity that prides in the aid it provides to the homeless to ensure that everyone has an opportunity to have a home, and a place in their community.
Job Title: – Housing Management Worker (Project Worker)
Location: – Based in Northampton
Hours: – Full -time –37 hours per week.
Salary: – £17526 per annum
Due to continued expansion, our client is now recruiting for an individual who is enthusiastic, self-motivated and dynamic and committed in their approach.
If you can answer ‘yes’ to all the statements below, and want to work with a growing charity we want to hear from you.
- I have NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent.
- I have experience in working with vulnerable individuals.
- I am capable of delivering high quality service.
- I am able to work with partners and build new relationships.
- You can demonstrate a real commitment to making a difference for our clients.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com