We are currently working with Amicus Trust, a renowned charity that prides in the aid it provides to the homeless to ensure that everyone has an opportunity to have a home, and a place in their community.
Job Title: Project Worker
Job Type: Full Time 37 hrs per week
Salary: £17,526 TO £18,069 – per annum
Location: Based in Huntingdon.
Our client is looking for individuals who will assist in giving guidance and advice to our residents that have found themselves homeless.
- Ensuring all necessary statutory obligations are carried out, for example inregard to health and safety or funding requirements.
- Maintaining statistical records as required and assisting with internal and external reporting.
- Maintaining correspondence, filing and undertaking other administrative duties in regard to the supported accommodation.
- Caseload of residents to work with on Continuous Development Programme.
- Supporting residents during the process of moving on from Amicus Trust Limited properties, liaising with the Outreach Team as required.
- To work in partnership with other agencies when necessary.
You will need to have had experience of working with vulnerable people and knowledge of Microsoft Word. NVQ level 2/3 in Health and Social Care or working towards the qualification would be an advantage. However, this course will be available if successful in gaining the position.
The successful candidate will need to be flexible in working hours and is required to work on a shift pattern which will include some evenings and weekends. This position requires DBS clearance.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
We are committed to Diversity and Equal Opportunities and welcome applications from all areas of the community.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com