Experienced small to medium works project managers for multidisciplinary niche construction contractor specialising in the food and beverage and cold store industry. Must be able to work flexible hours, commercially aware, have a good knowledge of health and safety, hold a minimum SSTS qualification, be computer literate, be reliable and trustworthy and have the ability to communicate at all levels.
Job responsibilities include:
- You will be the customer’s point of contact for a number of consecutive contract works, directed by the Managing Director or Commercial Director.
- You will have sole responsibility for planning and completion of projects including arranging materials, method statements, risk assessments and organising labour.
- You will delegate a range of responsibilities to the staff to develop their skills and experience and support effective project delivery.
- You will need to deliver the high service demanded by the customers by acting in good faith and as required by our client’s rules and regulations, to promote the success of the company and maintain high standards of business conduct.
- Experience of the food industry is ESSENTIAL. Experience within the construction industry is also ESSENTIAL.
- Proven track record as an individual who is able to deliver effectively and on time.
- Excellent problem solving, planning and progress control skills are essential.
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
- Understanding critical path analysis and application.
- Excellent Customer care skills both face to face and in written communication.
- Successful ability to work to targets
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Clear thinker and innovator.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong process orientation in approach to work.
- Self motivated and proactive.
Experience building food manufacturing facilities or cold stores an advantage but not essential as sector training will be given.
This is a PAYE position with expensed car.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to email@example.com, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: construction manager jobs, project manager, project manager jobs, construction, project, building manager, property development,
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org