Our client is the UK’s leading independent specialist Generator Set Manufacturer, producing diesel and gas powered Generating sets up to 3MVA and its leading power projects company supplying Generating Sets and LV equipment across the UK and worldwide with the following vacancy based at the Sheffield factory.
Working as a part of the Project team, our client requires a Project Manager to manage their Power Generation and Low Voltage Switchgear installation projects.
Duties will include:
- Account management.
- Cost/programme management.
- Management of sub contractors.
- Clients are based throughout the UK and therefore you will be required to undertake some UK travel.
The successful applicant will have:
- An engineering background
- Ideally degree qualified or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Diesel Generating Sets and the UK electricity utility sector would be a distinct advantage.
- The first and foremost qualities of the ideal candidate will be high a degree of initiative, self-motivation and enthusiasm.
Our client’s specialist product and approach mean the successful candidate will have a track record to match.
Salary/Benefits: – £35,000 DOE + Company car, phone
Location: – Sheffield
NO AGENCIES NEED APPLY’
So if you feel that you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for and would like to be part of the team, then send in a copy of your CV today by clicking on the APPLY button below!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com