Are you an experienced Project Engineer with a background in fabrication? Are you a team player with great communication skills? If the answer to both of these questions is yes, then our client is looking for you to join their currently expanding team. To be successful in this role, you will be required to conduct works through from initial enquiry to job completion.
Our client, a well renowned engineering firm, designs, manufactures and installs all types of structural and secondary steelwork to the construction industry. In addition they also provide a fabrication and maintenance service to local industries.
To join our client as their next Project Engineer, you must have these skills and qualifications:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of the construction industry methods in respect of metalwork fabrications
- Project management skills
- Analysis and decision making ability
- Work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of CAD/TEKLA.
- Knowledge of current Health & Safety regulations
- Experience in a similar role or this position could be given to a 1st class experienced fabrication foreman who wishes to expand their knowledge.
Hours of work: – 44 Hours per week
Interested? Then what are you waiting for? If you feel you’re the successful candidate that our client is looking for, to become their next Project Engineer, then send in your CV with a covering letter listing your experience today! Click the APPLY button below to be part of this exciting opportunity!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org