Professional Services Lead/Senior Consultant
Salary: Dependant on experience
Benefits: International travel involved, 22 days a year holiday + public holidays (increasing with length of service), pension, private medical insurance, cash plan medical scheme, DIS insurance, cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers and discretionary profit share bonus.
Hours: 9 – 5.30 Mon – Fri
Location: Stokenchurch but working from home is possible. Travel within the UK and working from home on occasions are part of this role
Our client is Europe’s largest independent customer communications (CCM)
and document management specialist. They work with leading organisations across the financial services, insurance, utilities, telecoms, PSPs and public sectors, to design and deliver highly effective customer experience and customer communications management solutions.
They are now looking for a Professional Services Lead/Senior Consultant.
- Responsibility for overall client satisfaction and management of client relationships, from client project team members to C-level executives
- Managing the Professional Services team – build, guide, mentor and develop the team to deliver beyond client expectations
- Establishing strategic partnerships, striving to become a trusted advisor to the client
- Working closely with our key partners to grow and further develop relationships
- Working with sales to provide and co-ordinate technical content into proposals, RFI/FRPs and SOWs
- Aligning closely with sales to assist in pre-sales activities such as delivering presentations, scoping, product demos, proof of concepts, etc.
- Engaging with stakeholders at all levels of seniority to define and document high level and detailed requirements for a project
- Anticipating needs and positioning training, support and other solutions that may be needed for a successful customer experience
- Liaising with the teams to assist in initial design and set-up of technology environments to support chosen solutions.
- Challenging and controlling changes to business requirements throughout the software development lifecycle to help keep projects on track for delivery
Key skills and qualifications
- Experience of business level operations and strong operational knowledge of the CCM
- environment and therefore have a good understanding of how IT is used in business.
- You will have experience of leading teams of people, ideally in a line management capacity
- Experience of coaching team members to enhance their performance, recognise their talents and encourage their skills development and experience.
- Substantial experience delivering consulting services
- Demonstrated capability in managing complex projects
- Ability to think strategically and turn business objectives into technical solutions
- Ability to succinctly communicate complex technical messages to a variety of audiences and gain buy-in when needed
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively with multiple stakeholders and cross functionally
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to actively engage in discussions and seek to resolve issues
- Good facilitator with excellent communicator skills, written and verbal
If you feel you are the ideal candidate APPLY today!
Keywords: Professional Services Lead/Senior Consultant, Professional services, Senior Consultant, Consultancy, ICT, Project management, Management, Management roles, Senior vacancies, Professional services.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com