Job Title: Production Technician.
Location: Lambourn, Hungerford, Berkshire
Hours: Full Time
Salary: –Remuneration depends on general experience and training in composite materials is offered as necessary.
Our client is a leader in the design, development and manufacture of composite and carbon fibre structures mainly in the Marine, Renewable Energy and Industrial markets.
Due to continued success, our client is currently looking for a motivated and energetic Production Technician to join their friendly team.
- Good practical skills.
- The ability to work quickly and methodically.
- The ability to concentrate while doing repetitive tasks.
- The ability to follow instructions, written and verbal.
- Experience with composite materials is an advantage but not a requirement as we are used to training new staff.
Your day-to-day tasks may include:
- Cutting and handling glass and carbon fibre cloth.
- Possibly operating NC cutting machinery.
- Positioning reinforcement cloth into moulds and preparing for resin infusion or oven.
- Following detailed written procedures with check points.
- Working with development engineers on new products.
- Cutting, trimming and sanding mouldings.
- Monitoring the production process and carrying out basic testing and quality checks.
- Using lifting equipment and forklift trucks.
- Packing goods ready for shipment.
- Cleaning and maintaining work areas and machinery.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Production Technician, Technician, Manufacturing and Production, Manufacturing, Forklift Driver.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com