Job title: Production Supervisor
Location: Ipswich, Suffolk
Salary: Circa £21,000 per annum
Position Type: Permanent/Full-time
An excellent career opportunity has arisen for a candidate who is looking to progress further within a rapidly expanding company specialising in the design, development and manufacture of be-spoke electronic solutions. Based in Ipswich, Suffolk, this is the ideal opportunity for a career driven person to join the company’s expanding team to earn a salary of circa £21,000 per annum, depending on experience.
The company works in a broad spectrum of industries predominantly focused on microprocessor-based electronics for industrial control. As the production Supervisor you will oversee all production operations, you will guarantee that manufacturing remains a smooth and efficient process by monitoring employees and organizing workflows. In a fast-paced environment like production, the supervisor is an integral part of the manufacturing process.
The role will involve:
- Setting daily/weekly/monthly objectives and communicating them to employees
- Organizing workflow by assigning responsibilities and preparing schedules
- Overseeing and coaching employees
- Working alongside Production Coordinator to schedule work month to month through the factory
- Assisting production staff with instructions and problems with day to day assemblies making sure they have the correct information to complete the jobs issued.
- Work with goods-in and purchasing to ensure parts are on time and ready for production
- Ensure the safe use of equipment and schedule regular maintenance
- Submit reports on performance and progress
- Identify issues in efficiency and suggest improvements
- Train new employees on the safe use of machinery and following procedures
- Ability to interface and influence within the organisation
- Ability to organise and plan own tasks
- Monitoring, reporting and setting KPI’s
Skills and attributes required:
- Fantastic communication skills
- A team player as well as the ability to lead
The following additional skills/abilities would be beneficial:
- managing / supervising within a production environment
- General understanding of electronic components
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Production Supervisor, Production Operative, Production Manager, Manufacturing, Production, Manufacturing and Production.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com