Production Planner / Production Scheduler
Salary: Up to £30,000 + benefits
Benefits: 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays, Pension Scheme
Hours: Permanent, Full time
Our client has and exciting new Production Planner / Production Scheduler opportunity to work for a market-leading engineered products and high-quality precision sheet metalwork fabrication services company based in Harlow, Essex.
We require an enthusiastic team player with proven Production Planning / Materials Planning / Scheduling experience within the technical manufacturing environment.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for all production planning, scheduling activities and On Time Delivery (OTD).
- Transferring customer demand into an achievable Master Production Schedule that will produce optimised delivery performance and inventory goals
- Track demand and analyse trends,
- Ensure billing of materials is correctly updated at all times,
- Support the Production Manager and supervisors,
- Create and track weekly MRP demand,
- Handle exception messages such as progress, delays, cancellations, etc
- Analyse internal performance of Operations in terms of OTD.
- Work closely with Procurement and Manufacturing operations, executing planning activities in line with lean inventory, production and procurement strategies for materials, managing capacity planning and scheduling for production.
- Planning and scheduling material in accordance with the needs of master production schedule. Finite capacity planning and scheduling of internal manufacturing operations
- Producing and release internal work order schedules and monitor performance to plan
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will have had experience in a similar role
- Have proven experience in Production Planning, ERP systems – ideally EFACS E8 – and with MRP
- Must be able to identify risks in the production plan and take corrective actions to ensure continuity of supply
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings
- Strong technical background in manufacturing and a proven track record in Production Planning
- Detailed knowledge of manufacturing planning, inventory control, manufacturing
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Able to communicate effectively across all levels and manage stakeholders
- Able to work with minimal supervision and be a team player
- Proven experience with ERP – preferably with EFACS
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to email@example.com, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Production, Planner, Controller, Production, Scheduling, Organisational, Analyst, Statistical, Production Supervisor, Production Operative, Production Manager, Manufacturing, Production, Manufacturing and Production, Manufacturing, Production and Materials Planner, Production Planner, Materials Planner, Purchasing, Administration, Administrator.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org