Based in Haydock St Helens, our client is well established and highly successful within their field of manufacturing. Due to an ongoing expansion program, our client is currently seeking an enthusiastic and proficient individual to join the team as a full time Production Operator.
As a Production Operator, you would be responsible for the day to day operation of a high-speed printing machine. This is a target driven role where the ability to achieve set production targets would be an essential requirement.
Essential skills, experience and requirements
- Previous experience of operating rapid production machinery
- An attention to detail with the ability to apply and maintain strict quality control procedures
- A flexible approach to overtime and double day shift working (as and when required)
Non-essential but desirable skills and experience
- Lithographic printing
- Previous experience and/or ability to use computerized systems
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel
The remuneration for these positions will be competitive and dependant on experience and ability.
Full time Production Operator: – to work a day shift of 37.5 hours per week but should be willing to work a double day shift if necessary.
Closing date: 21st July 2017
So if you feel that you’re the one to join our client as their next Production Operator, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org