We are looking for production operatives to work within our leading catering equipment and fabrication manufacturer based in the Derby area.
This would be a permanent role predominantly working Monday to Friday with occasional weekend work depending on the needs of the business. Each team member is committed to producing a high quality output, working to a tight schedule and adhering to works orders under supervision.
Experience is not essential but aproduct assembly background is desirable.
The key duties include:
- Working on the production line within a team assembling equipment.
- Assembling component parts of electrical products using tools provided.
- Electrical assembly.
- Testing components.
- The role requires attention to detail and the ability to follow diagrams when assembling parts.
- Working to deadlines and schedules.
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently.
- Liaising with line Manager
- Use of fixed machinery
- Stock and waste control
- Working towards lean manufacturing procedures.
- Keeping work station stocked with correct equipment.
- Adhering to strict health and safety procedures.
Hours of work 7am – 3.30pm with half hour lunch break Monday to Thursday and
7.00 am – 1.30pm on a Friday
Ratio of pay – competitive commensurate with experience.
Please note: Experience is beneficial but not as essential as attitude and aptitude.
Part time applicants will be considered.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com