Salary: Dependent of experience £35-45K OTE
Our client is a sheet metal subcontractor with electrical and mechanical assembly facilities. The company operates from a 120,000 sq ft factory in Oldham and is looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic person to take on the huge responsibility of helping run one of the biggest sheet metal facilities in the North of England.
Our client is currently looking for an experienced individual to join the team as a Punch/Laser Supervisor at their location in Oldham.
- 10 years Sheet Metal Experience
- 10 years Supervision
- Awareness of Lean Principals, 5S, and other Manufacturing Processes
- Applicant must be able to act on their own initiative, computer literate and have an excellent problem solving ability.
- Applicant must have a systematic approach to production management.
- To organize suitable personnel and obtain the best efficiencies in all departments to ensure maximum productivity, and with the minimum overtime.
- To ensure all personnel follow the Company Rules and all relevant H&S guidelines.
- To control the correct staffing levels in all departments with regards to training, recruitment and granting holiday entitlement.
- To manage department supervisors and ensure they are following set down criteria.
- To enforce the Company Rules, Disciplinary and Grievance Procedures correctly and fairly.
- To be able to offer accurate production information when requested from Sales as regards to delivery dates
- To be able to monitor and report set down KPI’s
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Production Manager, Production Management, Production Supervisor, Operations Manager, Operations Management, Operations Supervisor, Manufacturing Management, Manufacturing Supervisor
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com