Product Support Technician
Location: Watchfield, nr Swindon SN6 8TY
Salary: Dependent on experience but in the range £25 -£28k and a bonus scheme worth 10% of salary is available for all colleagues based on achieving company targets.
Hours: 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Want to join a fast-growing industry with market leading products? Are you a people centred person who understands technical issues and can provide great support? Want to work in a small friendly company that cares about its colleagues?
Our client is a friendly family owned company specialising in the sale of payment devices. Having experienced rapid growth in the last few years, our client now requires a Product Support Technician who can help customers with hardware support for the company’s products, such as Credit card readers, bank note acceptors, coin acceptors, card dispensers, passport readers.
Your Role Will Involve:
- Answering technical queries from our customers
- Liaising with our suppliers to find resolutions
- Helping with pre-sales enquiries
- Helping in the order fulfilment department
- You will be part of the order fulfilment team making the difference to help our customers deliver their projects.
Skills, Training and Experience:
- Mostly office based but visits to customer & supplier sites will be required on occasion therefore a driving licence is a requirement.
- You will be technically orientated and computer literate and have a great ability to explain problems and solutions to our customers in a straight forward friendly manner.
- Product training as appropriate will be provided but experience with self-service machines and payment devices including their different interface protocols would be beneficial as well as a background in technical support.
- You will have the opportunity to help shape the company’s future strategy and develop your career as the business grows.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to email@example.com, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Product Support Technician, Support Technician, Customer Support Technician, Customer Support Services, Customer Support Team, Product Technician, Customer Services, Customer Support, Technician
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org