Benefits: 28 days holiday, pension scheme, training given
Hours: Full Time
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne
Our client is a small and established large format printer based in Newcastle upon Tyne producing and installing bespoke graphics including exhibition graphics, wallpaper, vinyl’s, vehicle wraps for customers in the North East.
They are currently looking for print technician/ sign fitter person to carry out a varied number of tasks including fitting and producing large format graphics.
Training will be given in Laminating and operation of UV printers and Zund digital cutter
- Production of digitally printed signage and vinyl application
- Operating large format printers
- Using various software applications
- Ascertain that the installations are completed on time, to a high quality standard and leaving the site clean and tidy
- Installation of various types of signage
- Applying graphics to vehicles and various substrates
- Laying up vinyl and digital print
- Ensuring that goods are produced efficiently and of high quality
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience within the signage and graphics industry.
- A full UK driving licence
- Ability to operate a forklift would be beneficial
- CSCS card, PASMA and IPAF qualifications would be beneficial
- Experience of Health and Safety At Work practices
- Experience of vehicle graphics production and application
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Conscientious approach to production and handling of completed products
- Experience in safe handling of materials, fixtures and fittings
- Be able to work independently, and as part of a team
If you believe you are the ideal candidate APPLY today!
Keywords: Printing, Print, Print Technician, Signs, Sign , Fitter, Colour, Ink, Artwork Technician, Print work, Creative Roles, Creative Vacancies, Media New Media and Creative, Printer Jobs, Printing, Finishing, Guillotine, Finisher, Fitter
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org