Hours: 40 per week
Benefits: 26 day holidays, sick scheme and Healthshield membership
Start your career today! Our client is part of a global organisation supplying plain and printed materials for the packaging of a variety of products primarily for the FMCG markets. The company has many existing and potential customers with recognised Brands and for premium products.
No previous experience required! Training is provided.
- Assist in the control of inks and colour matching.
- Using latest in colour matchingtechnology and software.
- The role will progress to participation in supporting the development and control of the printing process.
- Good eye for detail and colour vision.
- Computer literate.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Willing to learn.
- Good education ideally A level standard.
This position would suit someone looking for to start a career working in a technical role in a manufacturing environment with enthusiasm for process control and actively participating in improving quality and efficiency.
Full training will be provided.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Trainee Print Technician, Junior Print Technician, Colour, Ink, Artwork Technician, Printwork, Creative Roles, Creative Vacancies, Media New Media and Creative, Traineeship, Trainee Vacancies
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org