Benefits: 25 days holiday + bank holidays, Pension scheme
Hours: 37 hours a week, some overtime may be required
Location: Enfield, Ponders End
Our client is the leading specialist in light fitting manufacture. They are proud of their longstanding reputation for excellence that has seen them successfully trading in the business for over 100-years.
They are currently looking for an IMPROVER or an EXPERIENCED PRESSBRAKE SETTER/OPERATOR to join their sheet metal work company.
- Produce components for assemblies on a Pressbrake (Promecam, Safan and Macform)
- Machine start-up, set-up & programme selection
- Tool selection, cleaning & set-up
- Reading of Engineering Drawings
- Ensure documented processes are followed at all times.
- Inspection of parts (First off/last off) prior to next operation
- Completion of batch cards
- Identification of maintenance concerns & first level resolution
- Moving parts to next operation
- Work in accordance with Health & Safety guidelines including keeping work area & machine
- clean & tidy
- Use & maintain all supplied Personal Protective Equipment in good condition.
- Meet quality & production targets as set by the area supervisor.
- Understand & respond to the quality & process feedback system.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must be able to read drawings.
- Fork lift licence an advantage.
- Experience in a similar role is Essential
- General Fabrication & sheetmetal experience
- Good written and spoken English
- This role can be physically challenging & candidates need to be able to carry out physical tasks.
If you feel that you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for and possess all the necessary requirements, then send in your CV with covering letter by clicking the APPLY button below!
Keywords: CNC Operator, CNC Setter, CNC Lathe Operator, CNC Miller, CNC Miller Operator, Lathe Operator, Miller Operator,CNC Machinist, CNC Machining, CNC Operator, Lathe Operator, Engineering, Manufacturing,Manual Lathe, Milling Machine, Engineering, Skilled Machine, Multi Skilled, Machine Operator, Machining, Miller, Milling, Engineer,Improver, sheet metal, Fabrication.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org