Our client is a multi-disciplinary construction company working within the food and drink industry. Due to expansion of the company they are currently looking for a Press Operator to join their team.This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a company that really looks after its workforce.
The Ideal Candidate:
- We are looking for a keen individual with a good work ethic. Must be confident to work alone and in a team.
- The job role will require the applicant to read and understand basic drawings and cut lists and fold the required product.
- Experience within a fabrication environment is preferable but not necessary as training will be provided.
- Fabricate and assemble sheet metal products
- Tack weld fitted part together
- Position, align, fit and weld parts to form complete units, following drawings and layout specifications, using welding equipment and hand tools
- Setup and operate machines such a press brakes, folders, guillotines
Hours: – 8am – 5pm Monday – Friday plus overtime
Location: – Location pe11 4ur
If you feel that you’re the ideal candidate, then send in your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or call in at 01772 886 799
Keywords: Press Operator, Fabricator, Fabrication, Sheet Metal, Sheet Metal Fabricator, Sheet Metal Fabrication, Welder, Welding, Press Brake Operator
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com