Job Title: Press Brake Operator
Our client is a family run company, big enough to cope but small enough to care, with over 40 years of experience and have built up envious reputation for price and quality, in large or small quantities, from 1mm to 6mm in thickness.
Due to continued success and growth, our client is currently looking to hire a hard working individual with a can do attitude to join their team as a Press Brake Operator.
The successful candidate will be able to;
- Operation of Press Break (Amada folding machine)
- Setting of programs
- Use existing programs and set tooling accordingly
- Write new programs and set tooling accordingly
- Maintenance of tooling
- Health and safety awareness
They will show good knowledge of the press break process and the ability to determine condition of tools and point of re-sharpening. A background with sheet metal will be considered advantageous.
- The ideal candidate must be self-motivated, enthusiastic and conscientious with a high standard of attention to detail.
- They must be able to work accurately to deadlines in a busy and pressurised environment and demonstrate flexibility; in return for which a competitive salary will be offered.
- The ability to work with minimal supervision will be essential Applicants should also be flexible to work overtime and some weekends as the role requires.
- Prefer at least 3 years’ experience working as an Press Brake Setter/Operator
- Programming experience.
- Hard working can do attitude.
- Must be dependable.
- Able to work as part of a team and independently.
- Able to work from drawings.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Press Brake Operator, Sheet Metal Fabricator, Sheet Metal Fabrication, Steel Fabricator, Steel Fabrication, CNC,
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com