Location: Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
Hours: Full time role 39 hours per week/Daytime hours/Overtime as required.
Salary: Salary would be based on experience
Located in Peterborough, our client offers a full range of engineering services, which includes design, CAD Draughting. Precision Machined parts, Prototypes and “one off jobs”, jigs/ fixtures, small press tools, batch work / schedule production, repairs, reclaim engineering and assembly.
Due to continued success and growth, our client is currently looking to recruit a Highly Skilled Precision Engineer to come and join their team
Duties Will Include:
- Plan machining by studying works orders, engineering drawings, materials, specifications, orthographic drawings, reference planes, locations of surfaces, and machining parameters; interpreting geometric dimensions and tolerances.
- Programming and setting-up lathes.
- Maintaining safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- Maintaining equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Documenting actions by completing production and quality logs.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will have experience with Manual Turning and Milling.
- Will be experienced in CNC Lathe and Bedmill.
- XYZ Proto Trak control system is an advantage.
If you are looking for a challenge and to Advance your career with Promotion prospect, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Precision Engineer, Precision Engineering, CNC Lathe Operator, Lathe Operator, Milling Operator, Manual Turning, Bedmill Operator, Engineering, Manufacturing, Production
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com