Plumbing and Heating Engineers Required – PAYE
Our client, a leader in their field, currently has fantastic opportunity for an experienced Plumbing and Heating Engineers. Having been established for over 30 years and building a reputation for quality, this is a great opportunity to work for a company that looks after its staff.
Our client, specialise in the design, installation and maintenance of industrial and domestic hot and cold water services. They are based in Ramsgate, Kent, providing services across the whole of Kent and the South East.
- Plumbers required for various sites in East Kent
- Being Gas Safe Registered would be advantageous
- Must be fully qualified- Relevant NVQ’s
- Working on various types of projects mainly schools or residential homes
- Good all round experience and happy to do a mixture of tasks from installation through to service and maintenance.
- Good communication skills
- Professional and friendly approach.
- Good time keeping skills
- Full driving licence is a must
Salary & Benefits:
- PAYE positions only
- Transport provided
- Hourly rate negotiable dependant on experience
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to email@example.com, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org