Our client, established in 1971, has a fantastic opportunity and is now looking for a qualified and Experienced Plumbing and Heating Engineer to join their expanding Building Services Department at the Peterborough Branch.
The successful candidate must be willing to travel on a daily basis as required for the needs of the business, participation in their Emergency Call Out service which is an essential part of the job.
They require a well organised and professional heating engineer that takes pride in their work.
Working on a variety of projects including: social housing, schools, colleges, prison service, care homes, insurance works as well as undertaking breakdowns and installation works.
- Company vehicle
- Mobile phone
- Corporate clothing
- Continuous training and development
- Auto Enrolment into the Group Accident & Insurance Scheme
- As an investor in people you will also gain financial incentives for service over and above 10 years
- Recognised trade based qualification of NVQ Level 3, NVQ Level 2 or equivalent
- Unvented Hot Water
- Gas Qualifications
- Competent in Health & Safety
- Proven experience of working within an environment similar to the position
- Hold a full current UK driving licence
- Live within a 50 mile radius of the Peterborough area.
- JIB PMES CSCS Card
- IOSH (Institute of Occupational Safety & Health) Working Safely
Successful applicants are required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check, these costs will be met by our client, the employer.
Our client is an Equal Opportunities employer and an Investors in People Accredited Company.
Salary:competitive hourly rate including auto enrolment into the Group Accident & Insurance Scheme,
Holidays: 21 days holiday plus all bank holidays per year.
Interested? Feel like you’re the one for the job? Then what are you waiting for? If you feel that you meet the requirements that our client is looking for then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below to be a part of this exciting opportunity!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com