Plumber/Heating Engineer (Van & Fuel card supplied)
Salary: £30,000 – £50,000 a year
Role: Commercial Heating Engineer/ Plumber.
Due to continued expansion our client currently has a vacancy for an experienced commercial gas engineer/heating engineer, immediate start available for the right candidate.
About Loumac Plumbing & Heating:
Loumac offers an extensive range of plumbing & heating and gas services for your home and business. Whether you need their help in getting your central heating working or are looking for a trusted supplier of maintenance services for your business, the team are ready to help you. Loumac Plumbing & Heating are based in Cardiff and offer services in Wales and the South West of England, Dorset, Cornwall & the M4 Corridor and M5 corridor.
The majority of the work will be in Nursing homes, Hotels, Residential buildings, commercial buildings and within the leisure industry.
Requirements of Heating Engineer:
- Full driving licence and gas qualifications essential with a minimum of 5 years’ time served experience required.
- Candidates based within the south west of England and south wales preferable.
- Applicants must be an experienced Commercial Gas Heating Service Engineer with good diagnostic/repair skills
- We are seeking an experienced commercial gas engineer to start working on a wide range of commercial gas appliances ranging from commercial boilers, burners, domestic boilers, plant rooms etc.
- Experience of press fit pipe fitting, plumbing and domestic installation would be an advantage!
- Responsibilities of Heating Engineer:
- Carrying out maintenance inspections, repairs and servicing of commercial and domestic gas & general plant room equipment.
- Attending reactive, diagnostic and repair calls to domestic & commercial gas appliances and plant.
- Completing associated gas certification documentation in line with industry requirements.
- emergency call out rota system in place
Benefits of Heating Engineer:
£30,000 – £50,000 plus overtime, depending on experience
Van, fuel card, uniform and phone supplied. Option to opt in company private health care
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £30,000.00 to £50,000.00 a year dependant on experience
Gas Engineer: 5 years
Required licences or certifications:
ACS (Gas Safe Register)
So if you feel that you’re the one for the job and would like to apply, then simply send in your CV today, by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords:Heating Engineer, Plumbing Engineer, Commercial Heating Engineer, Commercial Plumbing Engineer, Domestic Plumbing Engineer, Domestic Heating Engineer, Gasafe, Oftec, LPG, gas service engineer, plumber
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org