Job Title: Play Worker
Hours: Monday to Friday, 7.30am – 9am and 2.45 pm – 5.15 pm (20 hours per week Term time only with the option of holiday work). Candidates available to only work either mornings or afternoon shifts will be considered.
Rate of pay: from £8.20 – £8.65 an hour depending on qualifications.
Currently, our client has a fantastic opportunity for Play Workers to work in their well established and growing Out of School Club, awarded ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted.
The post holder will support the day to day activities of the club:
- You will provide stimulating activities and a high standard of care for children between the ages of 4 – 11 years old, in a safe and secure environment.
- You will support the development of the activities and opportunities provided to the children and help to ensure that these meet the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) requirements.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a positive, friendly team who provide excellent care for Primary School children our Play Workers are an essential part of their development.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Applicants will ideally be qualified to Level 2 but unqualified with a view to training to Level 2 would be considered. Experience in either Childcare or Play work would be an advantage.
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
- A DBS disclosure is required for this post which the client would arrange.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com