PLANT MANAGER – NORTH WEST BASED
Salary: Negotiable, Dependent on age and experience, performance bonus
Benefits: Company car, 5 weeks holiday, pension scheme, private health, company car
Hours: Full time / Permanent
Our client operates a modern fleet of Volvo, Komatsu and Caterpillar heavy equipment. Due to growth and promotion they are now seeking an experienced plant manager.
- Day to day management of a busy plant office, workshop and engineers
- Determine plant performance metrics
- Review overall labour and material requirements
- Ensure the plant department operates to highest QSHE standards
- Create, monitor and maintain maintenance schedules
- Develop operational and facility plans for both near-term and long-term.
- Establish and manage budgets and targets for assigned areas of responsibility.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 10 years plant/machinery experience is essential
- 3 years managerial experience would be beneficial
- Strong technical and diagnostic ability
- IT Literate
- Able to manage and motivate a team
- Comfortable with variable workload and shifting priorities
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to email@example.com, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Plant manager, Management vacancies, Plant, Heavy machinery, Fleet Manager, Contracting, Plant Hire, Plant machinery, Manager, Operations Manager, Machinery, Construction and Engineering, Heavy Equipment, Site Manager, Operations, Manager
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org