Are you an experienced Plant Fitter looking to take the next step in your career? If so, then our client has the position for you! Currently our client is looking for a Plant Fitter with at least 3 years of experience in a similar role to come and join one of Europe’s largest suppliers of demolition equipment, supplying equipment to the demolition, construction, processing and recycling industries.
This role involves plant attachment fitting and repairs on and off site offering the best service to our established and new customer base.
As a Plant Fitter you will be working with some of the premier demolition and recycling attachments and machines available on the UK market.
Key Duties to include:
- Assist in plant attachment installations, servicing and repairs out on site and in the workshop.
- Create and maintain a safe working environment.
- Setting and maintaining high standards throughout the servicing and workshop department.
- Carrying out risk assessments.
- AD HOC duties where required.
- Travel to site when necessary to carry out plant attachment installations and repairs.
The desired candidate would be representing the premier manufacturers of demolition attachments and recycling equipment available to the UK market.
The ideal candidate would possess the following attributes:
- Good organisational skills.
- Good communicator.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Team player.
- Self-motivated and ambitious.
- Knowledge of hydraulics is essential.
- HGV licence would be advantageous.
- CSCS an advantage.
Hours: – 40 per week + overtime
Salary: – Negotiable
So if you feel that you’re our client’s next Plant Fitter and want to join the team, then send in your CV with a covering letter listing your experience by clicking the APPLY button below!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com