Benefits: 33 days paid holidays (inc bank holidays) Company pension. Training for the ideal candidate
Hours: Full time
With over 80 years of experience in design, manufacture and repair of Industrial Hydraulic Cylinders and Industrial Gearboxes, Our client is equipped to provide a one stop solution to the challenges faced by the modern engineering environment. Their extensive range of mechanical engineering services aims to provide complete turnkey engineering solutions. They are currently recruiting for a professional Planner/ Buyer to join their team.
- To ensure that all new build, repair and refurbishment activities are processed to time, cost and quality.
- Working from engineering plans and drawings to determine materials needed and costs.
- Liaising with the workshop staff.
- Identify material requirements to support repairs and source materials in timescales required.
- Presenting results to senior management
- Able to read engineering plans.
- 3 years experience in purchasing.
- Some understanding of engineering concepts and machinery.
- Driving Licence
If you feel you are the ideal candidate please APPLY with your CV by clicking the APPLY button below!
Keywords: Purchasing/ Buyer / Planning / Planner/ Mechanical / Engineering / Machinery
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org