DISPENSING ASSISTANT / PHARMACY TECHNICIAN/ACCURACY CHECKING TECHNICIAN
Salary: Dependent on experience
Benefits: Pension scheme, 28 days holiday, opportunity for advancement, company excursions and a good working environment.
Hours: Full Time
Our clients are a well respected independent pharmacy located in Lightwater. They are currently looking for an experienced Pharmacy technician/Dispensing Assistant/Accuracy Checking Assistant to join their friendly team. The successful candidate will certainly realise just how rewarding and enjoyable working in a good independent community pharmacy can be.
- Dispensing of prescriptions.
- Ordering of stock.
- Dealing with daily phone calls.
- Responding to customer queries.
- Helping out over the counter.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Qualified to NVQ level 2 or 3.
- Experience in a similar role.
- Efficient and Professional.
- Friendly and Approachable.
If you feel you are the ideal candidate, APPLY now!
Keywords: Pharmacy Technician / Dispensing Assistant / Pharmacy / Pharmaceutical / Medical / Technician / NVQ / Dispenser
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com