Since their creation in 1854, our client has been developing pioneering innovations that have helped generations of armed forces personnel, seafarers, aid workers and adventurers operate and survive in some of the world’s harshest environments.
Due to their continued success, our client is currently looking for a Full time PA required to work in busy fast paced office.
Hours: Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5pm with ½ hour lunch
Salary: £18,000 – £22,000 depending on experience
You will be primarily reporting to the Managing Director but assisting other team members as required.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Audio Typing
- Copy Typing
- Preparation of quotes and proposals
- Arranging international and national travel and accommodation
- Assisting with the marketing departments campaigns
- Maintaining the staff register, holiday and sick records and keeping accurate records
- Grant funding submissions
- HR function within the company (covering 2 sites)
- Maintaining the company data base
- Arranging internal and external meetings
The Ideal Candidate:
- IT skills essential including audio typing and excel.
- Good all round knowledge of working in a busy environment.
- Must be able to work unsupervised. Effective communicator
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: PA, PA to Director, Executive PA, Personal Assistant, Personal Assistant to Director, Secretary, Secretarial and Administration, PA Vacancies.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com