Our client is a well established Accountancy Firm based in Glasgow that prides itself on providing the highest quality of services through the use of their efficient and friendly team.
Our client is currently recruiting for a Part Time Payroll Assistant to work in their payroll department, assisting the payroll manager.
Salary:£9-£10 per hour
Hours:The hours will be 15 – 21 hours per week, with the potential to increase to full time in the next 6 months asthe department continues to grow.
The role involves:
- Processing salaries for multiple payrolls.
- Statutory calculations and discussions.
- Maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data.
- Update payroll records by entering changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job title and department/division transfers.
- Prepares reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and non-taxable wages.
- Resolve payroll discrepancies by collecting and analysing information.
- Provides payroll information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains payroll operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
The successful candidate:
- Will have had previous experience of working in a payroll bureau.
- Previous use of star payroll software would be advantageous.
- The role involves client interaction, so good communication skills are essential.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Payroll Assistant, Payroll Clerk, Payroll Clerk Assistant, Payroll Admin, Payroll Administrator, Payroll Admin Assistant, Accountancy, Accountant, Finance, Banking and Finance
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com