Experienced Payroll Administrator
We are recruiting an Experienced Payroll Administrator to join our prestigious client based in Manchester.
Please read the Job Description below and please only apply if you have the skills and experience required for this role.
Reporting to the Finance Director, in this role you will have responsibility for weekly payroll and monthly bonus calculation and processing. Duties will involve processing payroll information in a timely manner, maintaining accuracy and integrity of data on payroll and time and attendance systems.
You will therefore be an experienced administrator with a minimum of 12 months experience in payroll and time and attendance systems. You will be computer literate with strong excel skills and able to demonstrate strong organisational, numerical and analytical skillsand attention to detail. Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills are also required. AAT is desirable, a minimum of GCSE grade C, or equivalent, in Maths and English is also required.
The successful candidate will be an experienced Payroll Clerk and will have experience using Sage 50 payroll and Sage 50 Pension module. Your duties will include however but not be limited to processing weekly payroll/monthly bonus for payroll for approx. 100 – 125 employees; responsibilities will include:
- Understanding of payroll legislation and processes
- Monthly bonus entails reconciling/processing weekly timesheets, liaising with Production Director, requires accuracy and efficiency due to tight deadlines.
- Sickness and absence
- Prepare year-end employee and employer returns
- Responsible for workflow to ensure high level of accuracy whilst ensuring all information is dealt with in a timely manner and processed in line with tight deadlines
- Prepare monthly PAYE/NI payments to HMRC/deal with queries
- Upgrades to payroll software
- Process and reconcile all associated wages control accounts
- Assist with HR Issues
- Managing company personnel files and training records
- Support finance team on bookkeeping matters as required
- Auto-enrolment pension processing/maintenance
- Weekly Reporting
To apply for this position, please click the APPLY button below to forward a copy of your CV. A member of the recruitment team will be in touch to discuss your application.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com