Are you a successful Parts Manager or Service Manager or even a gifted Aftersales advisor looking to take the next step in your career?
As a company whose roots are firmly in the delivery of outstanding customer experience, this company believes in building long lasting relationships with its customers and employees based on trust and integrity.
Working alongside a team of experienced professionals that are passionate about cars, our company is renowned for providing outstanding customer service levels. Specialising in new and used car sales across a variety of franchises, as well as offering genuine parts and accessories, vehicle servicing and repairs, our company has become one of the top for the brands we represent.
Due to continued business growth and success we are looking for a very talented, enthusiastic Parts Manager to work in our busy Aftersales department.
You should have experience of working in a vehicle aftersales environment and be able to demonstrate your understanding of all aspects of stock management.
You must have/be:
- Well organised.
- Efficient with superb telephone handling.
- Customer service skills.
- Have a keen eye for detail.
- The ability to work within specified guidelines.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Responsible for the overall stock management of all franchises within the company, reporting directly to the Aftersales Manager.
- Able to understand and look to improve all areas of stock control.
- Striving to continually improve the department’s processes, profitability and accuracy, whilst maintaining a ‘can do better’ attitude.
All candidates should have good numeracy and literacy skills and be confident to hold positive, productive team meetings with staff and management aimed at improving business operations and department integration.
If you feel that this could be you and would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com