Part-Time Office Administrator
Are you an enthusiastic individual? Are you able to work in a rewarding role with some demand? If the answer is yes, then our client is looking for you to join them as their next Part-Time Office Administrator! Our client was established in 1995 and has become one of the leading web site host providers in the UK hosting thousands of websites for businesses who rely upon them to provide their 7×24 presence on the Internet.
Your role as office administrator will involve a diverse range of duties from accounts to general office administration. Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Working with the Accounts Manager to maintain the company accounts on a daily basis.
- Balancing previous day’s sales on a daily basis against a number of reports ensuring correct figures are credited in the bank accounts, and resolving or referring any problems to the necessary department.
- Preparing all customers Direct Debit payments for 1st, 10th and 20th of the months and sending all figures to HSBC via computer link.
- Checking all supplier invoices before input into QuickBooks.
- Record all Direct Debit receipts on the Sales Database or ECOM database against the relevant customer records.
- Using Sage Personnel to update employee records.
- Provide general support to the Accounts Manager and Directors, including photocopying, faxing, typing schedules etc.
- Arrange shredding of confidential information with external company and local shredding of documents.
- Opening and distribution of post, collection and preparation of outgoing post, and posting all external correspondence including Registered and Special Delivery.
- Signing visitors into premises.
- Ordering and maintaining levels of both printed and general office stationery.
- Conducting new employee Health and Safety Induction.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
The role expects a certain skill set of which some are listed below:
- Good with numbers for reconciliation and balancing.
- Competent with Microsoft Word , Excel and Outlook.
- Experience with QuickBooks an advantage, but not essential.
- Experience with Sage Personnel an advantage, but not essential.
- Ability to handle and resolve problems.
- Able to work unsupervised and manage own workload.
- Well organised.
- Ability to communicate well using all mediums.
- 20 days Paid Holiday + Statutory Bank Holidays
- Working Week Mon-Fri 9am to 12pm (15.0 hours per week or other working day agreed in advance)
Location: – Stockport, Cheshire
So if you feel that you’re the ideal candidate to join our client as their next Part-Time Administrator then what are you waiting for? Send in your CV with covering letter today by clicking the APPLY button below!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com