Part Time Compliance Assistant
Hours 10:00 – 14:00 (can be flexible)
Monday – Friday
£11.70 per hour
Our client is looking for a versatile individual with a ‘can do’ attitude to join our expanding Quality Department. This person will need to demonstrate initiative, be aware of confidentiality, be able to work under pressure and be an effective member of our team.
Main duties will be assisting the Technical Manager in the following areas.:-
- Management of customer compliance requirements and systems.
- Approvalof all own brand specifications and artwork, liaising with printers and ingredient/packaging suppliers against current legal requirements.
- Completion and submission of all customer due diligence documentation.
- Overseeing the use and data from nutritional calculation software.
- MUST have experience within food legislation, customer technical and compliance systems.
- Good understanding of UK & EU legislation relevant to food packaging and ingredients.
- Knowledge of factory processes/manufacturing methods.
- Ability of ensuring compliance with all aspects of product safety and legality.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarisation with Microsoft Office.
Closing date 16th February 2018
In order to be considered for this position, please click the APPLY button below and a member of the hiring team will be in touch.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com