Job description: Part Time Bookkeeper.
Location: London (Fulham Showroom)
Job Type: Full Time.
Salary: Salary depending on number of days and experience.Pension scheme and PMI scheme available.
Our client specialises in the design and installation of beautiful, completely bespoke, solid wood kitchens, bedrooms and bathrooms from Scandinavia. The company has two London showrooms, one in Fulham and one in Hampstead. This role will be based out of Fulham.
Due to continued success, our client is currently looking for a Bookkeeper to join our team of 11 on a part time basis for approximately 2 days a week, to be responsible for the day to day bookkeeping and invoice administration.The days and times are flexible.
The main tasks include:
- Bookkeeing in Sage 50: data entry, bookkeeping, bank reconciliation and invoicing
- Liaising with accountants on bookkeeping, accounts, VAT and salaries
- Printing and organising the physical book keeping files to make sure everything is correct and up to date.
Experience and skills required:
- Bookkeeping experience, preferably with Sage 50
- Fully proficient with PC environment and standard business software (eg Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Part Time Bookkeeping, Par Time Bookkeeper, Bookkeeper, Bookkeeping, Part Time, Bookkeeper Vacancies, Bookkeeping Vacancies, Accountancy, Accounting, Banking, Finance.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com