Are you looking to be a part of a well established company that prides themselves on their high standard of work? Do you have previous experience working as a Panel Beater or Vehicle Sprayer? If the answer is yes, then our client is looking for you!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for Panel Beaters &Vehicle Sprayers; our client is currently looking for a skilled Bodyshop Panel Beater to join their small but busy Body Shop team. They are based in Dunstable, part of a large well established company operating over 2000 vehicles.
This is a great opportunity to work for a company that is a leader in their field, forward thinking and always looking at ways to improve and stay ahead.
Your role as a Panel Beater & Sprayer:
- To repair or replace as necessary bodywork panels of damaged vehicles, according to the instructions received or details on the job card:
- Removing damaged panels
- Stripping and refitting trim and panel interior
- Refitting new/repaired panels
- Keep the environment, tools and equipment safe, clean and in a workable condition paying particular attention to the reduction of any hazards.
- Our client’s aim is to be smarter, more efficient and to achieve a right first time approach for their customers.
- To prep the vehicle for spraying:
- Removing existing paint and corrosion
- Ensure the area to be repainted is clean
- Masking off the areas that are not to be repainted
You will have…
- Enthusiasm to join a fast-paced team and strong communication skills.
- Experience as one or more of the above skills and target driven.
You will also ideally have…
- Experience in a bodyshop or accident repair environment.
- Understanding of the vehicle refurbishment process.
Interested? Feel like you could be the ideal candidate our client is looking for? If so, then send in a copy of your CV along with a covering letter listing your experience by clicking the APPLY button below.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com