Job Title: Packing Team Leader
Working hours: Monday to Friday, nominally 8:00am to 4:00pm, 37.5 hours in total, plus there will be an occasional requirement for paid overtime.
Salary: Pay £9 to £11 per hour depending on experience, plus benefits.
Our client is a global leader in animal nutrition and forage inoculant technologies and is part of a group operating in 36 countries.
Due to their continued success, our client is expanding their UK manufacturing operation in Malvern, Worcestershire and has full time opportunities in their packing department. Reporting to the Packing & Warehouse Manager, you will be working within asmall team of operatives who are responsible for the packing and distribution of product.
- Effectively organise a small team to maximise production output each day.
- Liaise and communicate with managers and other departments.
- Work closely with QA ensuring all procedures are followed accurately.
- Have, or develop, an in depth understanding of form fill seal and sack packaging equipment.
- Lead by example including material handling, operating powder blenders, filling linesand cleaning.
Experience in food manufacturing or a process industry such as fermentation, brewing or chemical process would be an advantage.
You will be working in accordance with our client’s quality system, requiring accurate record keeping and compliance with the company’s health and safety regulations. An FLT licence would be an advantage.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to email@example.com, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Packing Team Leader, Team Leader, Production, Production Operations, Distribution, Logistics, Supply Chain, Warehouse Operative, Warehouse Operator, Picking and Packing.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org