Our client specialises in the field of sourcing investment properties for investors. They are currently looking for a highly organised and meticulous PA.This is a great opportunity to work for forward thinking and modern organisation.
Due to consistent success and growth within the company, our client is now looking for and enthusiastic and self-driven individual to come and join the team.
This is the potential of a career with our client as they grow and the appointed person grows there worth to the company.
Key Tasks Involve:
- You will be required to diary manage on behalf of the owner
- Liaising with solicitors and investors
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post
- Answering telephone calls whilst maintaining a professional image of the company
- Work will involve travelling to sites(driving licence required)
- As part of the role you will be required to contact utility companies on behalf of their investors.
- Liaise with subcontractors and other day to day tasks
- Must be professional well organised and
Core Skills and Experience Required:
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Excellent and accurate administration skills
- Good working knowledge of Word and Excel, training will be given on our IFS business system
- Good customer services skills
- Good attention to detail
- Positive with ‘can do’ and helpful attitude
Salary: £15,000 – £20,000
Hours: 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday
If you feel that you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV by clicking the APPLY button below!
Keywords:PA, Administration, Admin, Client Liaison,Personal assistant, pa jobs, receptionist,
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com