Operations Support / Customer Service Administrator
Benefits: 21 days holiday + bank holiday, Pension scheme
Hours: Full time
Our client is a fast growing, entrepreneurial investment manager based in the Cardiff. Their passion is finding and funding great entrepreneurs, helping them grow their businesses in the real economy. Their ability to adapt and innovate to create investment products for their Customers is key to their growth and success.
Our client has been raising money for, and investing in, UK businesses for over 30 years.
They invest across a range of sectors and products, and continue to develop their offering to ensure they are at the forefront of the industry.
Our client has developed into a large and prosperous company with a fast-moving meritocratic and entrepreneurial culture.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assisting with the listing, on-going management and administrative tasks relating to bond rises on the direct investment platform.
- Addressing customer and operational issues promptly and accurately in line with internal SLAs (Service Level Agreement).
- Responding to customer emails / calls in a timely and professional manner.
- Liaising with the marketing team and provide information to them for communications to investors in relation to bond raises.
- Monitoring system operations and troubleshoot problems.
- Maintaining logs of operational issues.
- Assisting the technical team with UAT (User Acceptance Testing) where required.
- Additional Responsibilities will also include creating process flows and maintaining a ‘handbook’ for all the key customer service activities.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Proficient in the use of the Microsoft Word and Excel, a super user of the internet, including critical transactions such as banking.
- Excellent customer focus (internal & external)
- Able to anticipate and understand customer expectations, and ensure customer requirements are met and expectations appropriately managed.
- Previous customer service/ financial service / operations support experience
- You undertake tasks with a positive attitude and respond well to management and client requests.
- You are prepared to meet business goals and respond well to change.
- Good planning and organisation skills.
- Results oriented and are aware of the standards expected.
- You can effectively manage your time and design processes
- You are able to develop effective relationships with all team members.
- You demonstrate good communication, by phone, email and potentially chat.
- Discreet, self motivated and intelligent
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to email@example.com, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Customer Service, Operations, Operations Support, Financial, Financial Service, Banking, Administrator, Administrative Vacancies, Admin, Admin, Finance, Financial, PA, Operations Manager, Operations Team Leader, Investment, Invest.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org