Operations Project Manager
Our client, i-Clean Systems is looking to develop its team of project managers who are responsible for delivering best practice benchmark reviews. Working with some of the UK’s highest profile organisations, and on many of the country’s most iconic sites, they support customers in-house and contracted teams to identify and implement best practice cleaning and recycling procedures.
This operational role includes:
- The delivery of consultancy, benchmarking and auditing services
- Supporting clients in their delivery of cleaning services
- Creation and implementation of specifications, schedules and staff engagement programmes
If you have a proven track record in supporting the management of cleaning or wider facilities management services and would like to join an enthusiastic, innovative and exciting organisation, we’d like to hear from you. We’re looking for someone who:
- Is a reliable and motivated self starter able to manage their own workload
- Is presentable and professional with a keen eye for detail
- Can work as a dependable part of a growing team
- Has great written and analytical skills
- Can communicate with people at all levels
- Has a passion for continuous improvement both personally and professionally
You must have experience of managing cleaning services across a range of sites and sectors. Although the company is Midlands based the role involves extensive travel, with most business in the South East.
Our client offers a starting salary of £28,000, phone, laptop and fully expensed company car. Although this is a full time position, we may consider a flexible part time role for the right candidate.
If you feel that you’re the ideal candidate, then send in your CV and covering letter at email@example.com or call in at 01772 886 799
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org