Our client is a specialist engineering Company with offices in Lisburn, Manchester, Dublin and Cork. Employing over 200 people, and is one of the largest independent power generation specialists in Ireland the UK.
We are recruiting for 6 Operations Engineers in the following areas:
- South Wales
- North East Wales
- North East Yorkshire
- South Yorkshire
- South Scotland
- North West
This is a unique opportunity for ambitious, focused individuals to become a key member of the Service Team. The successful candidates will be responsible for efficiently carrying out scheduled and unscheduled maintenance work on installations.
Applicants must demonstrate on their CV or Application Form how they meet the following Essential Criteria;
- Minimum qualification to ONC/D, NVQ or City & Guilds level in mechanical/electrical engineering or motor vehicle studies.
Knowledge & Experience
- Competent time served Technician in a mechanical/electrical discipline, preferably with a minimum of 3 years’ experience.
- Competent Technician with considerable skills and in-depth knowledge of gas/diesel engines.
- Effective IT skills and competent in the use of Microsoft Office Packages.
- Full current Driving Licence.
Should a large number of applications be received the following desirable criteria will be applied; Desirable Criteria
- Hold a Gas Safe qualification.
- Hold a recognised H&S qualification and in date CSCS card.
- Knowledge and understanding of control, systems, engine controller’s/PLC’s.
- Effective and focused on delivering results and working as an integral part of the team.
- Effective skills in customer relations and willing to promote the benefits of the product.
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV by clicking the APPLY button below before the closing date on 12.00 noon on Friday 28th July 2017. Late Applications will not be accepted. Our client is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com