Our client is a specialist engineering Company with offices in Lisburn, Manchester, Dublin and Cork. Employing over 200 people, they are one of the largest independent power generation specialists in Ireland and the UK.
This is a unique opportunity for ambitious, focused individuals to become a key member of the Service Team. The successful candidates will be responsible for efficiently carrying out scheduled and unscheduled maintenance work on installations.
Applicants must demonstrate on their CV or Application Form how they meet the following Essential Criteria;
- Minimum qualification to ONC/D, NVQ Level II or City & Guilds Level 2 in mechanical/electrical engineering or motor vehicle studies.
Knowledge & Experience
- Competent time served Technician in a mechanical/electrical discipline, preferably with a minimum of 3 years’ experience.
- Competent Technician with considerable skills and in-depth knowledge of gas/diesel engines.
- Effective IT skills and competent in the use of Microsoft Office Packages.
- Full current Driving Licence
Should a large number of applications be received the following desirable criteria will be applied;
- Hold a Gas Safe qualification.
- Hold a recognised H&S qualification and in date CSCS card.
- Knowledge and understanding of control, systems, engine controller’s/PLC’s.
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV by clicking the APPLY button below.
The closing date is 4.00pmon Friday 5th January 2017
Late Applications will not be accepted. Applicants can submit their CV as supporting evidence.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org