Vacancy/Operations Engineer/West London Area
Are you looking to join a company that prides itself on their high quality of work? Do you have past experience as an Operations Engineer? If the answer to both of these questions is yes, then our client is looking for you!
This is a unique opportunity for an ambitious, focused individual to become a key member of the Engineering Service Team.
The main purpose of this role is efficiently carry out scheduled and unscheduled maintenance work and to efficiently diagnose & implement all reactive maintenance work on company installations / Other user’s installations.
Main Purpose of Your Role:
- To efficiently carry out scheduled and unscheduled maintenance work on our client’s Installations / Other user’s installations
- To efficiently diagnose & implement all reactive maintenance work on our client’s / Other user’s installations
- To carry out initial fault finding (locally & remotely) on our client’s installations / Other user’s installations
- To participate in scheduled on call system and assist with breakdowns
Based from home the successful candidate will be primarily required to carry out maintenance work in the West London area, however, they will also be expected on occasion to travel throughout the UK, Ireland and if required overseas. When not on site they will be required to report to the Manchester Office.
Applicants must demonstrate on their CV or Application Form how they meet the following Essential Criteria;
Minimum qualification to ONC/D, NVQ City & Guilds level mechanical/electrical engineering or motor vehicle studies
Knowledge & Experience
- Competent time served Technician in a mechanical/electrical discipline, preferably with a minimum of 3 years’ experience.
- Competent Technician with considerable skills and in-depth knowledge of gas and diesel engines.
- Effective IT skills and competent in the use of Microsoft Office Packages.
- Full current Driving Licence.
The closing date for this position is 4.00pm on Friday 29th September 2017.
So if you feel that you’re the one to join our client as their next Operations Engineer, then send in a copy of your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below to be a part of this Exciting opportunity!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org