Reporting to: Operations Director
Location: Godstone, Surrey, RH9
Our client is a building mechanical services company based in Godstone, Surrey, with projects across London and the south east of England. The company specialises in the supply and installation of building mechanical services to high specification residential and commercial developments.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen in the team to support the company’s continued growth in the UK construction market. Currently, our client is looking for a Document Controller/Administrator to monitor, record and disseminate informational flow from their construction sites across London and the south east of England.
Your key responsibilities will include:
Document Control Duties (Operations Department)
- Monitor client document management systems (e.g. Share Point) to ensure the company working to the latest construction information (e.g. drawings, schedules, specifications) – update tracking documents.
- Liaise with site managers to produce, issue and track all test certificates. Liaise with Sub Contractors to obtain this information.
- Make sure changes to working drawings are being recorded to support the application for any variations to contracted works, and for use in the production of record drawings.
- Maintain records for the company’s health and safety obligations: RAMS registers; CSCS accreditations; PPE registers; operative training &qualification trackers; H&S plans.
- Ensure all quality assurance and client sign off certificates are issued and signed off.
- Assist in the preparation of weekly and monthly progress reports to clients.
- Chase completion/sign off of defects lists for the company and all Sub Contractors.
- Maintain on site records: PAT test registers; power tool register; access equipment registers; material and plant call off and delivery trackers; labour diaries
- Book in deliveries and site inductions when advised by site supervisors, sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Complete operation and maintenance manuals at the end of each project.
Administrative Duties (Customer Care Department)
- Co-ordinate and record all customer care department activities.
- Produce and send customer care reports for all defects, call-outs and maintenance visits.
- Produce and issue invoices to clients.
- Send weekly defects report to clients.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Document control/administrative experience within the construction industry
- Those with experience of finance/accounts clerk roles will also be considered
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Excel, Word and Share Point
- Valid driving license and vehicle – head office is only assessable by car (Godstone, Surrey).
- Competitive base salary
- Annual salary review
- Discretionary bonus related to performance
- Petrol allowance
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who wants to make a significant contribution to a long-standing family run business. The role offers scope for development and progression within this growing business, in particular to incorporate additional finance responsibilities.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Document Controller, Document Administrator, Administrator, Administration Vacancies, Admin Vacancies. Admin jobs, administration jobs, construction administrator, sub-contractor administration, logistics administrator
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com